There are a couple of sites where you can list your Black Friday/ Cyber Monday (BFCM) sales. Savvy shoppers have trusted these sites for tracking crazy discounts, price drops, and free shipping offers. But where exactly can you get your Black Friday Sale listed?
In this article we have listed some of the most popular sites.
List of sites where you can add your Black Friday sale:
- TheBlackFriday.com: This is a third-party store advertiser of Black Friday deals and ads. They don’t have any direct relationship with the merchants they list of the site, but they earn an affiliate commission for sales through their site links. To submit a Black Friday ad or for further inquiries, you can contact the site admin.
- Black Friday at GottaDeal.com: This site lists some of the best Black Friday Sales through an active messaging platform. You can share your deals or make an advertising inquiry on their contact us page.
- Slickdeals: Offers Black Friday ads on the site with the latest coupons throughout the Black Friday weekend. You can share your deal or coupon via the post a deal page.
- Brad’s Deals: Offers timely updates of the most competitive Black Friday deals. You can advertise your Black Friday sales and connect with millions of engaged consumers.
- BlackFriday.com: This is a comprehensive site that lists several Black Friday sales. You can make merchant or partnership inquiries on their contact us page.
- Paid Memberships Pro: If you have a PMPro powered membership site, they usually show a list of WordPress membership sites running a holiday promotion event during BFCM. You can submit your Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or Giving Tuesday sale on membership and they will share it in an article. See here for more information.
Check out these sites to get some extra attention on your Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. If you need a proven and easy way to set up BFCM sales on your WooCommerce or Paid Memberships Pro website, checkout our Sitewide Sales plugin for WordPress.
Getting ready for Black Friday
The following related articles will help you get ready for running sales on your site over the BFCM weekend: