The Black Friday through Cyber Monday weekend continues to be the largest sale event of the year in the US.
- In 2022, consumers spent a record-breaking $9.12 billion shopping online—just on Black Friday (according to Adobe Analytics).
- On Cyber Monday, a whopping $11.3 billion.
That’s a lot of online shopping you could get a piece of. But with so much opportunity, there’s also a lot competition.
Running a Sale is Time-Consuming
- You need to create a compelling offer that gets people in the door and keeps each sale profitable.
- You need to gather and display social proof (testimonials).
- You need to warm up your email list and prep them for a Black Friday sale with a series of scheduled emails.
- And a lot more…
That’s why we created The Ultimate Planning Guide for Black Friday. Spend just a few hours a week for the 6 weeks leading up and you can have a stress-free Black Friday.
Our Success With Black Friday
We’ve run numerous Black Friday sales for our flagship product Paid Memberships Pro—and every November we see a 20-30% increase in sales. In recent years, that growth has been closer to 30%. Why? Because practice approaches perfection—we’re getting better at running sales.
So we put our 12+ years of experience running Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales into a FREE Ultimate Planning Guide. It combines industry standards with what’s worked for us and other friends that run sales, too.
If you want to grow your sales by 20-30% and you don’t want to stress the week before Black Friday download The Ultimate Planning Guide for Black Friday now.