How to Set Your Sale Type
- Navigate to Sitewide Sales > All Sitewide Sales in the WordPress admin.
- Select a sale to edit or click “Add New” to create a new sale.
- In the second settings box labeled “Step 2: Sale Type” choose “WooCommerce”.
- Select an existing Coupon to assign to this sale or create a new coupon specific to this sale. You can edit the assigned Coupon by clicking the “edit coupon” button.
- Choose whether to “Apply Discount Automatically”.
- Save All Settings
Note: Before Sitewide Sales was a standalone plugin, there was a version of the plugin exclusively developed for Paid Memberships Pro customers. Membership sites that used this previous version can migrate historic sale data into the new plugin via a one-click migration step. View the guide »