How to Set Your Sale Type
- Navigate to Sitewide Sales > All Sitewide Sales in the WordPress admin.
- Select a sale to edit or click “Add New” to create a new sale.
- In the second settings box labeled “Step 2: Sale Type” choose “Custom”.
- If you would like a coupon associated with your sale, you can set it up in whatever eCommerce platform you are using and enter the code in the Coupon text field.
- If you would like to track checkout conversions, enter the full URL that your users are sent to after completing checkout in the Confirmation Page URL text field.
- While the built-in reporting does not have a connection to your custom module’s actual order data, you can estimate the revenue generated by your sale. Wnter the average sale price of each order in the Average Order Value text field.
- Save All Settings